Verification of safety protection devices for condensing boilers07/25/2021
The main content of the operation adjustment of the condensing boiler is similar to that of a general boiler, that is, the amount of fuel, air, and circulating water are adjusted according to changes in the heating demand.
1. The pressure in the boiler rises and the return temperature of the circulating water also rises, indicating that the load is reduced. At this time, the fuel supply is greater than the external demand for heat, and the combustion should be weakened.
2. The pressure in the boiler drops and the return temperature of the circulating water also drops, indicating that the load increases. At this time, the fuel supply cannot keep up with the external demand for heat, and the combustion should be enhanced.
3. If both the return water temperature and the outlet water temperature of the circulating water drop, but the pressure in the pot does not decrease, as the combustion strengthens, the pressure in the pot also rises, indicating that more air leaks into the pot, which affects condensation and heat release. At this time, check whether the valve and flange joints are leaking, and whether there is water shortage in the water seal cylinder. After the lack of flame is eliminated, use a vacuum pump to remove the gas in the pot.
When necessary, the steam exhaust method can also be used to exhaust the air in the condensing boiler. The operation method is as follows:
(1) Feed water into the pot so that the water level is slightly higher than the normal water level.
(2) Suspend the circulating pump and strengthen the combustion to increase the pressure in the pot and generate a slight positive pressure.
(3) When a slight positive pressure is generated in the condensing boiler pot, drain the water in the water seal cylinder, and let the steam and air discharge through the water seal pipe for 5 minutes. At this time, the water level in the boiler should be monitored not to be lower than the minimum water level.
(4) Turn on the circulating pump, and when the pressure in the pot is close to the zero point of the gauge pressure, fill the water seal cylinder with water and switch to normal operation.
4. Generally, the pressure in the boiler is controlled to operate at about -0.015 MPa (MPa). At this time, the thermal efficiency of the condensing boiler is higher and the economy is good. If the external load demand is high, it is hoped that the temperature of the boiler outlet hot water can be increased, and the boiler pressure can also be controlled to run at zero gauge pressure. At this time, the hot water outlet temperature can rise to 90°C.
07-19---What noises will appear when the condensing boiler
(1) Heat exchange noise: If the condensing boiler boiler water undergoes a phase change during local
07-26---What are the methods of softened water treatment?
In the process of boiler use, hard water is universally used. The purpose of boiler water treatment