Matters needing attention in the daily use of household gas boilers!11/04/2021
With the increasing popularity of gas boilers in the home market, more and more friends have begun to purchase this heating equipment. It has the characteristics of convenient use, low operating cost, no pollution, and good heat generation effect, so it can be said to shine in the civilian market. However, in recent years, news about flammable and explosive accidents of gas boilers have also been reported frequently, which has caused people to worry about this equipment. So what are the precautions for the daily use of household gas boilers?
What to pay attention to for household gas boilers?
1. Installation of gas pipeline: The connection of wall-hung boiler and gas connection pipeline must be installed and debugged by trained professionals. The main point is to use a gas pipe that meets the safety requirements and fasten the clamp to prevent it from falling off. It is strictly forbidden to close the gas pipeline and gas meter.
2. Leakage inspection of the gas passage: from the gas meter interface to the gas valve of the wall-hung boiler to the fire exhaust interface, any connected interface must be tested for air tightness before it can be used. The easiest and most feasible method in daily life is: before the boiler is powered off or before running, open all gas valves, apply soapy water (or diluted detergent) to the interface, and observe for 3-5 minutes, such as No air bubbles are generated, indicating no air leakage. This method is recommended to be repeated every three or two months. When you smell the gas, you should check it immediately! If possible, you can use a hand-held combustible gas alarm to detect each gas interface or install a gas alarm. Note: At present, the quality of gas alarms varies from good to bad, and the lifespan of the sensory probe is generally 1-2 years. With it, don’t think it will be a success. The lifespan of gas alarms is generally within three years (regular maintenance or update of key components) Except for).
3. Inspection and replacement: According to the quality of the gas hose, it needs to be replaced regularly to prevent the danger of gas leakage due to aging and cracking of the hose. If you use a gas-specific aluminum-plastic pipe or a new stainless steel gas-specific pipe or a podium-plated zinc-plated iron pipe, it is a relatively one-time choice.
4. Handling of unexpected situations: If you smell gas indoors, you should first turn off all gas valves, and do not turn on and off all household appliances or power switches, and do not use mobile phones or landlines! Then open doors and windows to fully ventilate. gas. Turn off all electrical switches only when it is confirmed that no gas odor at a peak is detected. Inform the gas-related professionals to come to the door and refer to the above 2-3 steps to check and eliminate them outside.
Precautions for boiler use
1. To use a gas boiler, you must read the product instruction manual, and use and repair the wall-hung boiler according to the use method and precautions indicated in the manual and nameplate;
2. When using a gas boiler, you must ensure that the room is well ventilated;
3. In the event of gas leakage, water leakage, flame persistence after water shutdown, poor combustion conditions, etc., stop using it and notify the gas management department or the manufacturer to repair it in time, and it is strictly forbidden to disassemble and repair it privately;
4. Regularly ask professionals or manufacturers designated by the gas management department to overhaul and maintain the gas wall-hung boiler to keep the Vaillant wall-hung boiler to work well;
5. Do not use expired boilers. According to the national standard GB17905-1999 "Household Gas Burning Appliance Safety Management Regulations", gas wall-hung boilers are sentenced to 8 years from the date of sale. The gas wall-hung boiler is judged to be obsolete for 6 years.
6. Gas boilers are divided into heating and hot water modes, so there are two gears in winter and summer. When the winter gear is modulated, the wall boiler will provide both heating and hot water functions. In the summer gear, the stove is usually In the standby state, it will enter the hot water mode only when the owner uses hot water. Therefore, the owner chooses the winter gear when heating in winter, and the rest of the season can be adjusted to the summer gear.
7. The pressure must not be too high, 1.2 to 1.5 is the most suitable range, if it exceeds, the service life of the sealing parts will be reduced. Under normal circumstances, it is sufficient to replenish water once to two months or so. Remember: The water supply switch must be turned off for the system water supply. Owners who are on a long-term business trip should close the main water supply valve. A special reminder is that it is recommended to install a drain pipe in the boiler safety valve to avoid problems caused by excessive boiler water pressure. Necessary loss.
8. In order to prevent the wall of the new home from cracking, the boiler should not be turned on for the first time. It is best to use the lowest temperature for a week, and then you can increase the temperature at will. If it is not easy to turn off the wall-hung boiler when there is no one in the house, it is best to switch to the lowest gear. Because the temperature difference between the room and the boiler is set, the boiler needs to be used for operation. When the boiler is off, go home Adjusting it to the highest gear will waste gas resources even more, and there is a danger that the boiler or heating system will be frozen out.
9. In order to prevent freezing in winter, it is recommended that the boiler be energized for a long time. The boiler must be equipped with anti-freezing and sufficient electricity and gas should be prepared to prevent the radiator and boiler parts from being damaged by freezing. The working condition of the gas boiler is guaranteed to be foolproof.
11-02---Rare failure phenomenon and treatment method of ga
As a large-scale boiler equipment, gas-fired boilers will inevitably have some failures if they are
11-08---What are the reasons for the flue gas condensate p
(1) The water vapor in the flue gas condenses into water when the temperature is lower than the dew