What are the characteristics of biomass boilers11/18/2021
1. Safe and reliable: The vacuum hot water unit is in a vacuum negative pressure state, and there is no danger of internal expansion, explosion or rupture. At the same time, it has a built-in low-pressure safety valve and multiple safety settings: temperature control, pressure switch, overheating switch, etc.
2. Long service life: There is basically no scaling in the vacuum hot water unit with quantitative heating medium water; the inside of the furnace body is empty, there is no oxygen, and no aerobic corrosion will occur; the material of the heat exchanger is stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant, and can be more The cleaning time is 2-3 times that of ordinary boilers, which lasts for 20 years.
3. One machine with multiple functions: One boiler can meet multiple needs, such as heating, bathing, swimming pool 4. Small size, easy installation; modular design, high-performance heat exchange components, small unit size, making the product easy to transport and install . It can be realized in a small space, and multiple units can be used in parallel.
4. Simple installation procedures: the installation of vacuum boilers is not subject to supervisory inspection, and there is no need to go through installation approval procedures.
5. Cleaner: stainless steel pipes are used to exchange heat to make the hot water produced cleaner and sanitary.
6. Low water quality requirements: The heat exchanger is made of stainless steel (STS316, food grade), which is corrosion-resistant and will not cause secondary water pollution.
7. Unit integration: unit body, heat exchanger, furnace body insulation, and protective cover are integrated, saving user investment.
8. Intelligent control: digital control, LCD screen display, Chinese display system working conditions, large amount of information, simple operation, fault self-diagnosis, network control and online operation of man-machine dialogue can be realized.
9. High degree of automation: DSR vacuum boiler adopts microcomputer automatic control, which reduces the work intensity and is convenient to realize automatic operation with just one touch.