Types of boilers and their description11/24/2021
Classification of boilers:
1. According to the flow of flue gas in the boiler, it is divided into water tube boiler, shell boiler (fire tube boiler), and water fire tube combined boiler.
2. According to the purpose, it is divided into domestic boilers, industrial boilers, power station boilers, and vehicle and marine boilers.
3. Divided by medium: steam boiler, hot water boiler, steam-water boiler, organic heat carrier boiler.
4. According to the installation method, it is divided into quick-installed boilers, assembled boilers, and bulk boilers.
5. Separate vertical boilers and horizontal boilers according to the way the drum is placed.
6. According to the number of drums, there are single drum boilers and double drum boilers.
7. According to water circulation, it is divided into natural circulation, forced circulation, once-through boiler, and combined circulation.
8. Classified by fuel: coal-fired boilers, oil-fired boilers, gas-fired boilers, waste heat boilers, electric heating boilers, and biomass boilers.
9. According to the pressure, it is divided into normal pressure boiler, low pressure boiler, medium pressure boiler, high pressure boiler, and ultra high pressure boiler.
10. According to the flow mode of the working fluid in the evaporation system, it can be divided into natural circulation boilers, forced circulation boilers, once-through boilers, etc.
11. According to the number of boilers, there are single-drum boilers and double-drum boilers.
12. The internal combustion boiler and external combustion boiler are set inside or outside the boiler according to the combustion. 13. According to the outlet steam pressure, it is divided into low pressure boiler (P<2.45MPa), medium pressure boiler (3.8<P<5.8MPa), high pressure boiler (5.9<P=12.6MPa), ultra-high pressure boiler (12.7<P=15.8MPa) ), subcritical boiler (15.9<P=18.3MPa), supercritical boiler (22.115<P<30MPa), ultra-supercritical boiler>30MPa.
11-18---What are the characteristics of biomass boilers
1. Safe and reliable: The vacuum hot water unit is in a vacuum negative pressure state, and there is
11-26---What are the utilization and characteristics of bi
The crop stalks are naturally air-dried, chopped and then extruded by briquetting equipment to form