8tph SZL Series Coal Fired Water Tube Steam Boiler for Bangladesh Garment Factor01/16/2019
Rated evaporation capacity: 8tph
Working pressure: 1.6MPa
Rated steam temperature: 204℃
Feed water temperature: 20℃
Coal consumption: <1160kg/h
Effective area of grate: 10.25㎡
Application: garment factory
SZL Series Coal Fired Steam Boiler is water tube structure, compare with fire tube boiler, it has the advantages of more sufficient output, higher steam quality, and higher thermal efficiency. While, the requirement of water is higher, so water treatment is significant for the places where the water contains much impurity.
Characteristics of SZL Series Coal Fired Water Tube Steam Boiler
1. The furnace radiation heat area of this new type SZL series boiler is 50% larger than before, improve the steam output.
2. Use the light furnace wall, the thermal inertia decreases 70%.
3. Use the water cooling sealing structure for membrane wall, decrease the radiation loss and smoke heat loss, increase the thermal efficiency.
4. The grate length is 500~1000mm longer than before, extends fuel combustion time, decreases carbon content in boiler slag, improves combustion efficiency.
5. Use rolling bearing to avoid the problems of overheating and seizing regularly.
6. The structure of fore-and-aft arch is water-cooling “wet arch”, improves the strength of arch, keeps the constant temperature in furnace, and protects the furnace arch.
Push-pull type damper ash removal device is employed, effectively prevents deformation of secondary combustion and grate air leakage.